1. First week of the job went smoothly. I haven't really written about what I'm doing, huh? Well, I'm a scholarship-receivers coordinator (sound better in Hebrew, and, boy, that's a first - רכזת מלגאים) at the Student association of TAU, which is a fancy way of saying "secretary", but it's fine. Spent the first few days putting things in order (who the fucking shit files names by their first, I ask you?!) and spending some of the money I'm yet to earn (bras. Needed new bras).
2. School year starts Sunday. Last year (hopefully nothing extra I'll have to take or re-take). Kind of a big deal, see. I know myself, and when I get on the bus on Sunday morning (or during the ride at some point) I'll really comprehend that and have a huge smile on my face and some tears. I truly hope this is the last B.Sc. I'll go through... Might go for Masters at some point, but I've had enough of TAU for at least five years.
3. My mom cleaned my room and took the liberty of organizing stuff, I can't find a bloody thing. It's like having a maid again.
4. Reading list? Harry Potter. Yes. Well, it's been a while since I read the entire thing from scratch, and I see (yet again) how good it is. Makes me smile. I also got a book by Marjane Satrapi ("Embroideries") and it was very lovely. Maye "lovely" ain't the word exactly, but it was good. Made me laugh in the middle of the bus.
5. "Bones" this week was wonderful! I really hate the changing interns, but this one was just precious. Plus her outfit in the end, and Hodgins answering "The Dude" with all the other kids... I clapped and cheered on and jumped in my seat. :)
6. Took my mom out today - just me and her. We walked around in Neve Tzedek in TA, got into some incredible shops and had some great ice-cream. Also checked out the new "Station" complex (they fixed up some old train station next to the beach in Jaffa and turned it into a posh shops and cafes complex). Walked around some, got into some cool shops, bought some cheese and olives in the market stands and headed home. My dad called and wanted to know if we were coming to cook for him, so I told him he can cook for himself (he eats early on Fridays because he goes play Soccer with his friends in the afternoon). It was very hot, but we had a lot of fun and it wasn't even as big a mess as we thought it would be.
7. Saw Lilach yesterday. That's three times in a month - and I'm glad we did it. I don't want to lose touch with her, and I need the frontal conversations (not a very big phone person).
8. Somewhere in the middle I was crowned "link to Udi", since my tiny little brother of 23 is currently at India and will only send me messages via Facebook. Funny kid.
9. Also, took some pics out today, I'll post them in a while.
10. I'm actually behind on my shows - Still haven't watched "Chuck" or "Fringe".
11. ...And I need to get that work proposal done and send it to my project instructor.
12. I'm also considering my outfit for Sunday. Problem is, I'll be doing a shift in the Student association tent and I'll need to be with that horrible t-shirt they issued me (first week of semester the association has a big fair in the middle of the university, with beer and sponsors and what-nots, and people from the association to explain students what services they can get from it). Gonna be a problem with my other clothes... Crap.
And that's all for now.